Aura Hair Group BC
All clients will be screened prior to booking an appointment with the self screening tool: BC.THRIVE.HEALTH/COVID19
Updated Safety Protocol
- We will only allow entrance into our salons to those clients that already have a service appointment or intend to book an appointment. No friends, family, or pets allowed during your appointment.
- No browsing allowed in our retail areas at this time, products can be purchased by asking your service provider or salon coordinator. Items will be brought to you.
- We will have no waiting areas at this time. Therefore, we ask that you arrive to your appointment on time.
- We ask that you adhere to all physical distancing (6 feet) apart and sanitize properly once arriving in salon.
- We have taken steps to ensure your safety in all the different areas of our barbershops, salons, and spas.
- We meet all requirements of Fraser Health and WorkSafe BC.
- Service staff will be wearing face masks during services. Face shields will be worn for facial services, face waxing services, and hot towel shaves when clients cannot wear a mask.
Updated Service Protocol
- All employees are required to be in proper PPE.
- All clients are required to bring own face mask to appointment. Due to limited stock, we cannot guarantee to have a mask available.
- Station and sink disinfecting will be done between each client.
- Fresh linens will be provided including capes, and towels for each client.
- All equipment and tools will be disinfected and sanitized between every client.
- We ask that our employees wash their hands between each client.
- Spa rooms and styling stations will be cleaned and ready before every client following proper sanitation.
- NO CASH - Contactless payments preferred. Please note we accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, and DEBIT.